How to connect your Gmail integration
Your Gmail integration will synchronize all your email threads from the account you are connecting into SearchMyDocs.
In order to successfully connect your gmail account follow the steps below:
1. Go into sources
2. Click the 'add new source' button
3. Select Gmail from the list of sources
4. Go into your gmail account which is signed into your browser:
- Open settings
- Go into the section Forwarding and POP/IMAP and select the following:
Enable POP for all mail (even mail that's already been downloaded)
Note: save the changes at the end of the page.
5. Go into the Account section
Then, go into the settings and scroll until the less secure app access and turn that option ON
6. Go back into SearchMyDocs and enter the details for the gmail account you are willing to connect and click the integrate button.
Now, your gmail account will be successfully connected.